divers in Nova Scotia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawally

Reaction score
I am just posting this to see if any other divers in the board are from Nova Scotia Canada. I am always looking for new prospective divebuddies.

hope you are into wreck diving there scubawally these guys are hard core wreckers.
not much else and god forbid you dont dive like they do.

I've seen a sod just like you poking around the Shearwater Scuba Club!
:wink:
~Steve G

I'm here..not a tech though. I know you halifax boys love the deep ones.

scubawally:
I am just posting this to see if any other divers in the board are from Nova Scotia Canada. I am always looking for new prospective divebuddies.

I'm actually in New Brunswick, but I frequently visit Nova Scotia during the summer.

-André in Fredericton

Hi
I'm new to SB. Started diving last year and hope to get a lot more dives in this summer. I'm in Lewis Lake.

Welcome to the board Noob@40!
Any chance you're military?

A bunch of us military types and civilians too dive with the Shearwater Scuba Club.
http://groups.msn.com/SHEARWATERSCUBACLUB/scuba.msnw
Military and civilian can join ($25 for military and $45 if you're a civilian...more 'cause you gotta buy a Rec Pass to use the facilities at the base) or if you just wanna bounce in for a dive without joining the club you'll find out where we're diving and when.

~Steve G
(you can PM me for more details if ya want)

E/C-Diver:
Welcome to the board Noob@40!
Any chance you're military?

No, I am a civilian.Trained at Torpedo Rays. So far I have done my dives with friends outside of the dive clubs. I live a short drive from Paddys Head, Hubbards, Fox Point etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom