Deco Stingray Water Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dk2943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know it is almost over, but I just checked and found that woot.com has the Deco Stingray Water Scooter for only $119.99. At midnight, PST, they will remove it from the website, but there is still time for anyone who wants one.

Some fella under this thread category was asking how to repair one of these things. Doesn't say much for the build quality. The stats. listed are pretty funny - as in not-credible. If you want to experiment I'd certainly get one with the knowledge that it's a toy. Personally, I'd save my money for a true tech scooter like an X Scooter, Silent Submersion, or Gavin.

X

Mr.X:
Some fella under this thread category was asking how to repair one of these things. Doesn't say much for the build quality. The stats. listed are pretty funny - as in not-credible. If you want to experiment I'd certainly get one with the knowledge that it's a toy. Personally, I'd save my money for a true tech scooter like an X Scooter, Silent Submersion, or Gavin.

X
Definitely a toy, but could be a fun toy for a little while until it dies. LOL

Can't compare it to those, though, because they're all well over 10x the $120 price of this little StingRay toy.

These are fun pool/bath toys but nothing a scuba diver would really be able to use. None of these things are capable of actually pulling a diver without the diver doing most of the work in which case why have a scooter?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom