10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Starts now. Who can lose 10lbs first?

I am in, but has it been decided it is actually 10 lbs? Might be who loses the largest % of weight in a specified time frame. Guess we need to wait for ER to decide! :D

I'm in the scale moved me this am..down 1.7 Lbs. Zooming to the front!!!!! Where I will sit and stay for a month

CBulla:
I'm opting out of this one, more or less going to side line watch it :)

No way Colin you have to take part!

I'm in starting weight at 191 lbs. My goal 15 lbs in 90 days, no diet, just exercise.

Jenny... thanks for posting the challenge. I seem to have a flu bug now, and was not up very early to post.

Of course... I'm in! My start weight is 267.5.

Colin... you've gotta be in on this! Don't give up!

Are we doing a 10lb again and not a %? Oh well, I'm in. Even though I never win.:shakehead But I am a slow and steady loser so I'm happy. Even the trainers at my gym are starting to compliment me. And one co-worker threatend to pull my pants down because they are hanging on me and I can get them off and on now without unbuttoning them. I held my arms up and told him to go ahead. He chickened out.:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom