Who sells ScubaMax Titanskin drysuit hoods?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Spent too much time searching for one of these. I've got a couple hundred dives on mine, and it's not as warm as it used to be. But I like the fit and feel.

So who sells these hoods? I want another one ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Mack Diver at Oakhill Scuba here in Texas sells Scubamax. I to was looking for a good drysuit hood. Unfortunatly, he doesn't keep any in stock and his display was a size small. Had I known a couple of weeks ago, I could have had him order us a couple and brought you one this saturday-since I'll be in the neighborhood. I just ordered a Bare 7mm hood on line. Hope it gets here before my trip up north.

I have a couple in the shop, XXL maybe give or take a size.
My "office slave" was out there the other day & I can't find 'em anymore so I'll have to wait on her to roll in this afternoon.
People with OCD can be real handy if its properly directed, though I have nightmares about her opening all the reg kits & arranging o-rings into size bins...:11:

I need a size L ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom