Emma Farrell's book, One Breath... Spare Copy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig Baumann

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a spare copy of Emma Farrell's book, One Breath as a result of some slight shipping damage on the first copy sent to me. The person handling the distribution of her book sent me a new copy and has authorized me to offer my slightly damaged copy for sale. The copy has some creased pages toward the back of the book.

The sales tag on the back of One Breath says "US $36.99." Emma Currently does not have a distributorship for her book here in the US. I would be willing to consider offers on this spare copy. Please keep in mind, the total cost for the book if you were to purchase it on line from the UK considering the exchange rate and shipping, would be around US $58.

If you want to find out about the book, here's Emma's web site - http://www.emma-freediver.co.uk If you are interested in making an offer on my slightly damaged copy, contact me at my email address below.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

I have decided to keep the spare copy of "One Breath" and make a gift of it to a friend. I did receive several inquires about the book, but no one wants to spend much on it and this I understand. Divers in the USA are unfamiliar with it and do not know how wonderful this book really is.

I do hope Emma Farrell and her distributor get an outlet for this important book for the American market. Until then I guess you'll just have to take my word for it... the book is great!

Good luck to you all -

Craig,

The book is somewhat reasonable as you described....but you did not provide additional requested information as to condition, ISBN or LCC #, type of binding, type of cover and dust jacket - or no dust jacket. You did not provide information to make an intelligent decision as to purchase or reject your offer.

The price you quoted me was certainly not out of line and with in reason...

FYI--- Bibliophiles often pay considerabe amounts for quality or rare books--Hope Root's tiney little 1954 book recently sold for $600.00 plus, over $10.00 a page..Your book is certainly not in that league but has some value.

Cheers from California --where it all began,

SDM

Back
Top Bottom