carribean in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to the Caribbean in mid-february. I dive (obviously), but she does not. Her criteria are warm, beaches, and sunny. My criteria are warm, beaches, clear water, sunny, and good diving.

We also can't afford to spend too much, so I'm looking for more inexpensive destinations. I don't think either of us want to be run over with super crowded beaches either. Ever see the corona commercial where the guy throws his beeper into the water on a white sand beach? Well...that's basically what I'm looking for. :)

Can someone suggest possible locations that fit my criteria? I will probably do a couple days of diving...preferably in a place with snorkling also (for her).

Check out the Bay Adventures hotel/air/diving packages to Cozumel. They were about the most inexpensive package I could find when I was shopping in August.

Back
Top Bottom