weight loss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kray_Z

Reaction score
i didnt really keep a log on here or anything but i thought i would share that ive lost 55lbs... gone from 255 to 200 starting in august of 2006 till now.. still going at it and workin down to 10%bf... its been a long road but i fell much better about myself and health. gl to all :D

Congrats Kray!

255 to 200 - thats a life changing amount to drop! Well Done

Thought about joining our Thursday weightin?

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your success. Any tips you can offer?

TheTrickster:
Congrats Kray!

255 to 200 - thats a life changing amount to drop! Well Done

Thought about joining our Thursday weightin?

thanks! didnt even know about the thursday thing but ill check it out :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your success. Any tips you can offer?

drink a lot if water :D helps in many ways.... i drink about 2 gallons a day
eat clean - if it cant be harvested... it probably isnt good for you, lots of fish, eggs and chicken.. occasional red meat but only a good cut. lots of veggies. eat multiple times a day spreading it all out. invest** in spices :D they will help you tolerate chicken and fish every day. cut out most cheese, butter and sugar.

that alone played a huge part in my weight loss... adding in a weightlifting and cardio regeme will give you great results.

lastly, its about attitude... if you mess up on your diet for one meal then dont just give up and say.. well i messed up today ill just start tomorrow.... that meal goes from one mistake to a day of mistake to weeks of mistakes... just get back on asap and dont stress it too much

well gl to all and thanks again :D

Good work man! I'm not in the challenge yet either but I've dropped 17 since New Year's Day. Doing a lot of intense cardio and weights and have been eating much healthier than before. My goal is to get to 190 (220 now). It's a tough haul but very rewarding.

battles2a5:
Good work man! I'm not in the challenge yet either but I've dropped 17 since New Year's Day. Doing a lot of intense cardio and weights and have been eating much healthier than before. My goal is to get to 190 (220 now). It's a tough haul but very rewarding.

that it is... good luck to ya!

Congrats, Kray...

I'm down 15 lbs. since the beginning of the year. 200 to 185 (shooting for 180). Attribute it to Krav Maga workouts (most intense cardio I've ever done -- hurts so good), and laying off the soda, bread, and also drinking 1-2 gallons/day water.

BKP:
Congrats, Kray...

I'm down 15 lbs. since the beginning of the year. 200 to 185 (shooting for 180). Attribute it to Krav Maga workouts (most intense cardio I've ever done -- hurts so good), and laying off the soda, bread, and also drinking 1-2 gallons/day water.

good stuff.. keep it up :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom