Xerotherm Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWSojourner

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have anybody on the west coast (USA) who sells the Xerotherm Arctic? Most everyone online seems to be from the UK. Thanks.

Yup ... right in your back yard.

Northwest Sports Divers, Kenmore WA ... (425) 487-0624 or http://www.nwsportsdivers.com/

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The new version subxero or subzero will be in in about 2 weeks....Man this is an old thread but we have gotten a lot of interest in this product and we have plenty in stock. No one has complained about it yet.

SubXero started being sold to the public this week in the UK. Mine is due in 2 weeks though as most first batches sold out.

Dived my subxero today for first time.

Its definitely warm! Smart looking too - you can easily wear the jacket on land as a coat.

I needed 3kg (6lb) more lead than with my weezle though to sink it.

Dived my subxero today for first time.

Its definitely warm! Smart looking too - you can easily wear the jacket on land as a coat.

I needed 3kg (6lb) more lead than with my weezle though to sink it.

Six pounds more than needed with a Weezle??? Ouch! I was interested, but I think I'll wait until it shows up over here and is in use for a few months. Thanks for the report.

Back
Top Bottom