Thursday 22nd Feb - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohoooo - another week gone and another ZERO lbs down :11:

oh well

but, i have finally got rid of all the 'old me' clothes!

im still wearing stuff that i was wearing 100lbs ago - so yesterday i went thru my wardrobe and took out everything that was too big (again, as ive tried to do this before but failed). but i did keep a skirt and blouse tucked in the back of the cupboard just to remind me

so now i have only stuff that fits me now or will fit me soon.

ive also pulled out a dress i havent worn since 6 months before i was married and squeezed badly into it and made hubby take a photo of it - reason being ive got it stuck to my monitor to remind me how i want to be able to fit into it nicely and how the chocs dont help me achieve that!

so how is everyone else doing? you guys are doing amazing, especially considering its your winter and the urge to get fit must be hard to maintain.

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL!!!

cheers everyone!

Wow! It is Thursday in Aussie-land! It's 6pm, Wed. here. LOL I have till tomorrow morning to drop some extra baggage. :wink:

Good for you, purging thru the closet! That's wonderful! I will be doing that in a few months! You may have 0 lbs lost... but that's also 0 lbs gained. You've been hitting that E-machine really hard! I'll bet you've burned some fat, and added some muscle. Great going!

I know this is still early as its only Wednesday in California, but I'm 153.6 and it is holding steady while lean mass is being replaced. Plus its Ash Wednesday so no meat nor too food for today :D.

Morning All,

Keep it up Alimity! Just cus your at 0lb's this week doesn't mean you haven't been losing loads of weight, You've been on your Emachine - that must be doing some serious toning!

And Roy - I'm catching you! hehe...

ER - Make it a good loss tomorrow!

Its been (again) an up and down week for me. At one point I was back up to 158lbs - I'm tempted to lock myself away for the weekends at the moment...Go food shopping Saturday, coming back with Jaffa cakes and crisps...This Saturday I will prevail!

Still eating Kitkats, but these are stopping as of Friday - will have none left! Almity have you got over your chocalate craving yet?

I am eating loads of Fruit and Veg mind. Apple, Orange, Banana, Kiwi (Tried the new 'Gold' type ones yet?) Lettice, Tomoto, Onion - everyday!

This weeks weightin: 153.3lbs [-]155.3lbs[/-]
Last weeks weight: 155.5lbs
Loss this week: 2.2lb [-](Big wow - not!)[/-]
Total Loss to date: 61.7lbs [-]59.7lbs[/-]
Target: 150lbs (+3.3lbs) [-](+5.3lbs)[/-]

Right, back to work.... :)

Good Morning everyone!

New challenges are always hard for me with respect to my numbers but...

This week 3.8 lbs
This Challenge 1.2 lbs
Total 20.8 lbs

Good morning all!
I am at goal+2!!! Down 5lbs since last Thursday! Whoo Hoo!
Now to just keep it off! Of course I have been fasting since Monday. Fast is over at tomorrow night.
I did this last year and it jump started my weight loss, and I felt so empowered by it, I decided to make it a yearly event. Day three yesterday was a toughie. My stomach was a talkin' to me all day!
I am now down 5lbs for the challenge also!

Jenny I found 1/2 of your pounds this week.....I'll drop it in the mail today!!!

No No, I am sure somebody else needs it much more than I. Perhaps there is somebody more deserving of that 1/2 lb. than I?

I say we send it to Roy...Yeah....Roy needs a little more to carry around...He so Skinny....

Good morning... I wish I had a good loss to report, but I don't. In fact, I'm up slightly since the challenge started. However, with having the stomach flu, and just getting back to eating... my body is surely holding on to whatever morsels it gets, not to mention, for a couple days, I made really bad food choices cause "it sounded good". LOL Next week will be better.

Challenge start- 267.5 lbs
Today's weight- 267.9 lbs
Challenge loss- +0.4 lbs
Total weight loss to date- 37.1 lbs

I emailed my pic to my sister yesterday... she replied, "Don't kill me for saying this, but you don't look as wide!" LOL I'll take the compliment!

Back
Top Bottom