BARE Trilam ATR Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capeanndiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all

Have a question for everyone. I am looking at buying my first drysuit and came across a good deal for a Bare Trilam ATR Light suit. It was custom made for someone who gave up diving and fits me to a T. The price seems great at $700, but I am worried it will not stand up to the type of diving I am doing. Currently I am diving up in the New England area, mostly Cape Ann. Much of my diving is done from the shore, but when the chance to dive wrecks comes up I am all over it. I do a couple of trips a year which include diving the Spiegal, Oriskany and heading to NC this sumer to dive some of their wrecks. My dive buddies are using a DUI CF200, but I can't go to that price:11: . Does any one have an opinion on this suit? It seems like it would be a great suit, even if I still got another suit sometime in the future, hey you can never have too much equipment:D . Thanks for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom