Any LDS's with membrane Nitrox in the San Jose area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LG Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

I'm planning to buy a couple of new tanks soon, and I want to take one of them with me to the Channel Islands in May on the Vision so I don't necessarily want to pay to have it O2 cleaned now just to get it "dirty" again. Are there any shops in the San Jose area that do Nitrox fills from a membrane system (or banked Nitrox) so I can get Nitrox fills without O2 cleaning my tanks until after the Channel Islands trip? Yes, I guess I could get one cleaned and dive the other with air only until after the trip (only need one for the trip), but if there's a way to use them both with Nitrox that would be nice. The shops I normally frequent (DD's and Any Water) both do PP blending. A shop that does it in Monterey would also be OK, but I'd rather not have to deal with getting tanks filled down there before diving.

Thanks,
John

Chuck Tribolet:
I thought Any Water Sports banks 32. Aquarius Del Monte banks 36.

Hmmm, thanks Chuck. I'll check with them. I may have missed that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom