tennis shoe style boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm talking about these hard soled boots that wear alot better and are more comfortable. I have worn out a pair that I've had for a while. I was looking at some websites just to get ideas on different styles and prices. I am looking for some from $50-100 and a shoe size 12 or 13. Thicker around 5mm and up is needed.
If you have personal experience with the brand and model let me know.

Any help will be appreciated.

Deep See Mantas. They're thick, side-zipper (rugged zipper too), thick sole...great wet boots. They run about $50 around here...so they aren't overly expensive either.

Cheers,
Austin

The best one I have found after alot of free samples is the SeaSoft Stealth. Extremely comfortable sole, great arch support(more than most boots) 5mm thickness, extremely warm neoprene, and they use the best seam glue on the market......Great company that really should be higher priced, I just got a drysuit from them which came with the same boots attached, I highly recommend them, and Im not just saying that because I sell them....I specifically brought them in because of it being superior to anything I had tried

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=126_279&products_id=1788

Henderson Gold Core boot is a sold enough for your needs. Their Hyperstretch boot is a ziperless design.

SeaSoft is also a great option that you should consider. It is a great boot.

Back
Top Bottom