Atmos Elite Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the Aeris Atmos Elite and have about 15 dives with it. While diving yesterday I couldn't get the computer to show my tank pressure after hooking up the tank. The computer was showing the past dives. I entered the water and it still didn't show pressure while floating on the surface. It wasn't till I descended about 5 feet that it began to show tank pressure. I put the computer right by the tank and it didn't appear to be a sync problem.

Is there something I can do to force it to show tank pressure...seems like I am doing something wrong.

If you want to show tank pressure when you gear up. Just push the buttons at the same time. Go past Set 1 and Set 2. If you keep holding it will show you the dive screen. You can also scroll through, but that takes a while. Hope this helps.

Sometimes it takes a minute or so for my Elite to show air pressure, but it has been reliable for the past two years.

Sometimes it takes a minute or so for my Elite to show air pressure, but it has been reliable for the past two years.

i have one of these and have not seen this problem on mine. you could have a bad transmitter or it could be a problem with the computer it self. mine shows tank preasure as soon as i turn it on air and computer. it leaves surface lmode when it gets wet probe and 4-5 feet depth sensed. is your transmitter oriented properly? see the book horizintal vs virtical vs pointing at your computer?

regards

kws

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom