PURE, UNCUT TALC for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
i've come into a quantity of pure talc, no fragrance that i'll be using for my drysuit neck and wrist seals... it is 13 ounces and my cost is $1.93.... i don't need as much as i have, so i can sell some to you! shipping should only run about $4, if not less... BUT, $6 is still less than the 3.2 ounces sold by trident for a retail of $8.

any takers? willing to part with six bottles!

cheers.

--c

p.s. yes, i do that much drysuit diving, too... :rofl3:

$2.38 a pound, baby! :D

i bet i could get $35/lb at going trident prices!

WORD!

--c

sent out my first bottle, today... shipping was actually, $4.74, and with the cost of $1.93, it can be yours for $6.67

thanks,

--c

p.s. down to only 3 bottles...

stunaep:
i've come into a quantity of pure talc, no fragrance that i'll be using for my drysuit neck and wrist seals... it is 13 ounces and my cost is $1.93.... i don't need as much as i have, so i can sell some to you! shipping should only run about $4, if not less... BUT, $6 is still less than the 3.2 ounces sold by trident for a retail of $8.

any takers? willing to part with six bottles!

cheers.

--c

p.s. yes, i do that much drysuit diving, too... :rofl3:

You got the pure stuff, huh? Trying to get scuba kids addicted aren't you? Seems like a better price would be $6.66! :)

sold...

thanks everyone...

if by chance anyone comes looking for more in the future, if i can get enough requests, i'll buy another case.

cheers!

--c

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom