Drop It Already!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The weight, that is.
I have been considering making a LOT of changes in my life. There's no time like yesterday. I'll be joining this great army in the battle against the bulge! Not just to see the fat melt away, but to reduce the stresses that it causes to my body and mind. I will be marking my weight tmorrow and my biomass calculation. (I have a digital meter so it's easy. Just set your stats, push a button and wait for the numbers.) My BMI at one point was 41% bodyfat at 265 pounds. I started changing that, but also fell onto the chuckwagon. Now I weigh in close to 285 and have just seen a friend of mine crest 305!
I want to see a BMI of 25% or less, and/or a cut to 225 pounds as my first goal. Weigh-in tomorrow, will post info.

Whoo HOO!!! Welcome Ken!
We start a new weighin thread every Thursday mornings, and there are two ongoing threads: 10# challenge and the 30min cardio challenge! Welcome to the losers, erh, uh, winners club!!!

welcome DeepSea and like Jenny said - welcome to the best club on SB, the losers club!

when you start tomorrow - be sure to take a pic of yourself for the "before" as in a few months time you will be glad that you have!

i hope you join all us other losers here on the many threads we have going

your goal CAN be achieved... just do it a day at a time, a meal at a time and you will get there!!

cheers and goodluck!

and remember - you will always be a looser loser to me :wink: :rofl3:

Deepseawolf!! Come on in, the waters fine, We don't judge, you will be surrounded by adoring females, (or *****y ones depending). But it does help me to have friends....

When I hit the beach yesterday, my camera went stupid. (An Olympus, imagine that.)
I did get one pic taken that I'm trying to transfer to the PC. I'll post it if I can. Either way, I have PLENTY of NON-flattering pix! I want the opposite sans photoshop! :wink:
I'm tired of having to get my picture taken by Aerial Photograph!
I walk across the floor and my RADIO skips!

Needless to say, I can joke now when I'm a Hefty, will be better when I'm a Glad!

Cut the trashy jokes!! :D :D :D

Welcome to our supportive family DSW. If all goes well I will be at the next Not So Mega Dive at Ginnie in October and I will be looking forward to the results :D

Welcome DSW! Don't feel alone in this... My highest weight was 305... I'm down to 267.9. This board has been hugely instrumental in keeping me motivated, and I'm sure it will inspire you too!

Feel free to share your trials, tribulations, whines, rants, and whatever else you feel like sharing during your journey.

Remember... this is a journey into a new lifestyle. It takes time and committment. Never give up! You can beat it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom