Falls of Clyde sinking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
We went down to Aloha Tower yesterday and walked past the Falls of Clyde. Looked like it was a little heavy in the back.

CIMG0028.jpg

When I went inside the shop I heard them mention something about something bursting and pumping. Didn't catch the details. Has anyone heard more?

Aloha Justleesa
It would be nice if they could tow it out to 100 feet of water or so before it goes down. We could have a nice new/old wreck.
Turtleguy9

Aloha Turtleguy9,
you must be reading my mind after all :10:
Justleesa

Holy crickey what is that wreck doing on the surface?? You Hawaiians sure are odd folks :D

lol...I see you found the same link I did :wink:...it is a beauty, love the drawing with the sails hoisted

It must be termites, I saw it tarped a while back..... JK, I know it's iron but it was tarped. It would make an awsome dive site. MAybe someplace shoredivable?

the insides are made of wood, maybe for that. It's not like we don't have a termite problem here.

There are a couple of spots on Maui that could use a wreck or two. Sand, sand, everywhere - sand!

Back
Top Bottom