Diveinn purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I am considering buying equipment from "Diveinn" in Spain-they are very inexpensive(please no discussion on the evilness of mail order). My only concern is if I will have to pay a special import fee/duty that would negate my incredible savings. Has anyone ever paid a fee/duty for mailorder purchases from Diveinn??

Thanks
Mike

I just purchased a Suunto Cobra computer from DiveInn. Hasn't been delivered yet. $430 with the compass, plus $12 shipping. Diveinn says there are no hidden charges. Should arrive in a few days. I'll let you know how it goes.
Going price at all the dive shops in my area for the Cobra is $800 !!!! Debating about buying a Regulator from them.
Strange thing, BCDs cost a lot MORE through Diveinn.

Pam

Mike,

I purchased my regulator and octopus from Diveinn and it arrived within 2 days. They are very cheap if I compare it to every company in the UK that I have dealt with. I saved about £165 on my reg and about £20 on the octopus.

Hope that helps,
Anderoo

My cousin and I both bought Cobra computers through DiveInn, and we both received them in 4 days, and they
seem to be in perfect working condition. Almost HALF the
price of buying them locally! Would definitely buy from them again.

Happy Diving.

Bye
Pam

I have tried 3 times to order from them. Items I've tried to order. Apeks tx100, Mares mask and fins. Split fins. Always the same problem. Something isn't in stock. The masks and fins they didn't have in the color I wanted or were on backorder.
Good prices if they have it in stock though.

What are the import fees, taxes, etc. for gear from Spain to the U.S.?

I too have ordered some stuff from them, only half of it has arrived. It arrived quick too considering I'm in Asia. Still waiting on my BC(it's been more than a week already). I didn't pay any import taxes or any such rubbish though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom