Diving Sunday 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IanK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be down at Monterey this weekend. Probably shore diving Saturday but looking for a boat dive Sunday since my buddies have to go home. Are there any Scubaboarders diving this weekend? It would be nice to say hello, especially if you are heading out on a boat.

The swell forecast keeps on getting better so I hope for some good conditions.

Nope, got 3 test after that week. If you're going anywhere in the week of March 10-17, then that would be great.

I'll be shorediving Sat AM.. not sure where but likely Breakwater doing skills.... we might sneak a peak at Monastery and see how that looks...

I'll be tied up in a rescue class this weekend. Saturday we'll be in the pool and Sunday we'll be at a beach, probably South Monastery or Mcabee.

If you need a dive buddy for Sunday, I will dive with you, but I am new to diving Monterey.

the conditions for Saturday look great--makes me sad I'll be in the pool. Sunday looks good too, though swells are supposed to increase a bit. I hope the conditions hold up.

Sad for me too because next week I'm bombed out with test from my biolab to biostats, and biology. Anybody PLEASE!!! wanna do a point Lobos in the week of march 10 to 17? I am very desperated to get into the water and away from my crazy surface life!!!

PS: YEs I'm losing my head.

I could probably do Lobos on the morning of the 12th if conditions are good. I'll need to make certain my wife doesn't have anything planned for me, but Mondays usually aren't too hard for that since she's at work.

Back
Top Bottom