Thursday 1st March weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi all .... well im in a official funk so no weighin this week and i was last seen shoving choc mocha cake in my face :( bugger, bugger, bugger!

i know what i need to do.... just need to put it INTO ACTION!!!!

one thing i am saying to myself is "remember, i have no more fat clothes at home" as i gave them ALL away last week!

so hopefully everyone else is doing better and i hope to skim some motivation and encouragement from all the great people on the SB CHALLANGE!!!

cheers!

Not such a great week, I was down lower Sunday morning, but still managed a measly .4 lbs, for this week.

This week .4
This Challenge 4.2
Total 21.2

1.2 pounds for the week...not great but steady...

I am down 5lbs for the week, after losing 10, I gained back 5. I am at goal +2. I expected to gain back some, but not that much. Oh well. I am happy where I am, just for today. I was hoping that I would have the same results from the fast as I did last year (the original 10lbs that I lost), however, it is OK that only 5 have stayed off.
OH, BTW, today marks my one year anniversay of a new healthier lifestyle. Whoo Hoo! I will post some stuff later (probably in its own thread).

Almity, I know where you are mentally. I have been struggling to get off that plateau for months. I hope it doesn't take you as long. Just look at your "before" pic of yours. Do you want to go back there? Or look in the mirror and see all the work that you have accomplished. It's ok to slump. Just don't stay there too long. You have been our inspiration for so long, let us be your shoulders to carry you now. Just go through the motions. Eventually it will come back. You can do it! Think of all the diving you are doing now that you didn't do a year ago. Your fatty clothes are gone! Whoo hoo!! :hugs:

Almity... Keep your head held high, girl! You're doing a sensational job! Look at your before pics and how you look now, and it will surely motivate you! You've been hitting the eliptical VERY hard lately... I'm sure you've added some muscle mass, and your body weight is shifting around. While you're not losing pounds... you're surely losing inches! That's just as good... if not better! A little chocolate mocha cake is ok... just don't overdo it. Keep up the awesome work! Attack that fat, and show it who's boss! You're my inspiration, chickie! :10:

Well... I was happily surprised by the scales this morning! I didn't expect a loss, while my body is finally accepting food again, I figured it would still be holding every morsel! I was wrong! WoooHooo! I have a decent loss for the week!

Challenge start weight- 267.5
Last week's weight- 267.9
Today's weight- 265.2
Loss for the week- 2.7 lbs
Challenge loss- 2.3 lbs
Total weight loss to date= 40 lbs!!!!!!! :D

I'm trying to put 40 lbs into a "visual perspective". My 7 year old daughter weighs 50 lbs... so, my weight loss almost equals "my daughter"! :rofl3: Hmmm... what else weighs 40 lbs or close to it?

erparamedic:
I'm trying to put 40 lbs into a "visual perspective". My 7 year old daughter weighs 50 lbs... so, my weight loss almost equals "my daughter"! :rofl3: Hmmm... what else weighs 40 lbs or close to it?

Some scuba tanks!

Whoo Hoo! WTG ER! That is awesome! Picking up those tanks is what you used to carry around all the time! (Good analogy there Linda!). Congrats!

Wild tides this week ... watched my weight shoot up to 240+ after a week-end feast, then down to 233 when I added running (1.5 miles) to my normal 30-minute stationary bike workout, then ... oddly ... back up a bit when I got sick for two days.

This morning's weigh-in showed 235.4 for a net loss of 1.2 lbs over last Thursday's weigh-in.

slowly ... but steadily ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Way to go Bob

Back
Top Bottom