Martin Stepanek Resigns from PFI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5ata

Contributor
Reaction score
In what appears to be a shakeup at Performance Freediving, World class freediver, Martin Stepanek, has resigned from the organization.

according to his website, his vision has grown apart from PFI and believes he can contribute more to our sport and to our community by pursuing it independently.

I have only met him a couple of times, but he is one of the humblest athletes in the sport and he is a testament of good sportsmanship and quality in personal character.

I wish him all the best...

This message was posted on the PFI group e-mail.

"I want my friends and fellow freedivers to know that I'm taking a huge step that's going to change my life. After nearly six years devoted to establishing Performance Freediving International, I've decided to leave the company. My vision has grown apart from PFI and I believe I can contribute more to our sport and to our community by pursuing it independently. I thank all of you for your support and wish the best to PFI."

Martin Stepanek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom