Looking for a reasonbly priced wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birdman77:
Would you say Bare is one of the better wetsuits?

I can't say much for the other brands as I haven't owned them... but I bought my first BARE, a 3/2mm velocity, and I loved it. Recently I bought another BARE, a 7mm Arctic. I've now logged about 7 dives in it in water ranging from 42-48 degrees, and i love it too. I wouldn't buy anything else.

And the price is very reasonable.

I would recommend you check out the Bare Velocity suits... the 3/2mm's can be found in the $100-150 range.

Check in at ScubaToys.com and have a look at the Neo-Sports wet suits.
You also get a 10% ScubaBoard member discount.

the K

Birdman77:
Would you say Bare is one of the better wetsuits?

Bare has a great line of products. One of their claims to fame is one of the broadest size selections. Since fit is nearly everything in wetsuits this is a big selling point. What they offer in cold water products is better than most IMO.

In a 3mm suit the playing field is fairly level in terms of features. Get one that fits right and go have fun.

Pete

Birdman77:
Thats good to hear because I was looking at this suit http://divegearflorida.com/viewdetail.cfm?product_id=7377 and seeing as how $130 isnt exactly pocket change I wanna make sure I'm getting a good product.

That's where I bought my 3/2mm from.... they're good people, you won't be dissapointed.

Birdman,
The Neo-Sport 3/2 will run ya about $80 from Scuba Toys. It's made by Henderson.

the K

Back
Top Bottom