USIA Aqua Pro Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orangelion03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking at a very good price on one of these suits. Would appreciate any comments from users. Like the heavy Cordura outer layer for SoCal beach/rock entries.

Also looking at Pinnacle Evo 2 and Whites Nexus II.

Thanks!

orangelion03:
Looking at a very good price on one of these suits. Would appreciate any comments from users. Like the heavy Cordura outer layer for SoCal beach/rock entries.

Also looking at Pinnacle Evo 2 and Whites Nexus II.

Thanks!

Very baggy unless you are the right plump body type for standard sizes. I got an off the shelf large but should have at least gotten a custom fit for not much more. I've got to say I didn't have much trouble with it until the seals wore out. Once got some holes under the left arm pit - couldn't quite figure that one out. I think I put maybe 200 dives on it. I dive in Seattle not much trouble with rocks, easy maintenance but I got a friend's Apollo at a great price. Oh yeah, don't like the velcroe at the leg and arm cuffs, stick to everything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom