Custom Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nevis Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi folks !

My girlfriend is getting certified and we are having a problem finding a 7 mm that will fit. We found a Pinnacle 3mm shorty that fits just fine (Size - small) but finding a 7 mm is difficult.

She is very petite but busty woman; about 5' 2" with a bust size of 34C. (Is that busty for 5'2"...I dunno...
confused.gif
) Any 7mm that fits vertically is very challenging horizontally. Any ideas on a QUALITY custom wetsuit for her?

Thanks,
Nevis

Nevis Diver:
Hi folks !

My girlfriend is getting certified and we are having a problem finding a 7 mm that will fit. We found a Pinnacle 3mm shorty that fits just fine (Size - small) but finding a 7 mm is difficult.

She is very petite but busty woman; about 5' 2" with a bust size of 34C. (Is that busty for 5'2"...I dunno...
confused.gif
) Any 7mm that fits vertically is very challenging horizontally. Any ideas on a QUALITY custom wetsuit for her?

Thanks,
Nevis

Some of the new Henderson hyperstretch suits can accommodate a variety of body sizes. I'd go that direction to save some bucks vs. a custom suit. Another alternative is (if she really likes this sport and gets into it and dives colder water) to consider a drysuit. Drysuits have room and again, can accommodate a variety of sizes. Also, in my experience women tend to get colder during longer dives.

However, my first choice is hyperstretch. I ordered a custom cave suit and gained 6 lbs. The darn thing cost me 500.00 and it lives on a hanger because I can't lose the newly acquired belly fat! :D

X

Mr.X:
However, my first choice is hyperstretch. I ordered a custom cave suit and gained 6 lbs. The darn thing cost me 500.00 and I now it sits on a hanger because I can't lose the newly acquired belly fat! :D

X

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is hard enough to keep from accumulating gear that won't get used ! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll order one and let you know th results!
Nevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom