An Andrea Doria Exclusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
april_cover.jpg

No ship has done more to shape the face of modern wreck diving than the Italian luxury liner Andrea Doria. Generations of the sport's pioneers made their bones diving the wreck, and in the process, developed the techniques divers use today to safely explore other sunken vessels. As part of our special April 2007 wreck diving issue (available now on newsstands), Scuba Diving Magazine explores the past, present and future of "the Mount Everest of wreck diving."

You can also read the exclusive web companion to our print feature now on scubadiving.com:

http://www.scubadiving.com/doria

Enjoy!

Nick Lucey

OK this might be a silly question...

If I already subscribe to the magazine, will I receive this issue or will I have to purchase it at a newsstand?

Thanks

Very cool looking forward to this issue!

Thanks.

-J.-

mine is sitting next to me in bed...can't wait to read it before sleep.

For some odd reason neither Barns and Nobel nor Borders had this in stock in San Diego yet and my subscription has oddly stopped as well. Time to (a) renew and (b) find a better newstand.

jmani:
OK this might be a silly question...

If I already subscribe to the magazine, will I receive this issue or will I have to purchase it at a newsstand?

Thanks
If you're a subscriber, you most definitely will receive this issue.

Ted S:
For some odd reason neither Barns and Nobel nor Borders had this in stock in San Diego yet and my subscription has oddly stopped as well. Time to (a) renew and (b) find a better newstand.
I will bring this up with our circulation folks.

Got mine in the mail yesterday Nick! Couldn't wait to get into bed with it last night!

Great job on the Andrea Doria article!

Back
Top Bottom