Diving from March 12-16, anybody want to join?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
As the title said I got monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday off so anybody wanna join in? It is suppose to be a beautiful week too so lets get wet! :D

If anybody want to join you can PM me and we'll meet at a spot.

Wish I could join but the only weekday I can go would be March 26-30

Well there's always a weekend dives heheheheh. RoyN i got your Pm i'll reply to it later. Anyway is anybody diving this weekend the 10th & 11th?

I'm on Beach hopper 2 tomorrow morning and have to go back work on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. :shakehead The only thing I could do on Sunday is nightdiving. :shakehead But Monday starts the diving spree :D :rofl3:

What time are you going to be on the beachhopper tomorrow RoyN? I 'll probably just going to hang out in BW and see if i can find someone in there to dive when i get there.

I'm shipping out in the morning at 8:00am on the Beach Hopper 2. Don't know what time the ship will get back though...if it gets back at 12:00pm, you wanna jump in at Breakwater for a quick one dive? I have to get back at San Jose at 2pm or 2:30pm for work but after Sunday afternoon, I'm FREE!!!! :D :D :D

I'll PM my cell phone to you then.

I think Fred won't show up after I ran him over with my SUV car in my dream :D, and the scary part is now the car has gotten his bad luck all over it because it got rear ended so badly its completely totalled!!!!

Back
Top Bottom