Pressure Groups on Wisdom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lehmann108

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just started diving and learned to use the tables to plan a dive. Recently I bought the Sherwood Wisdom diver computer which is great, but I find it slightly unnerving not to know my pressure group during the surface interval. As you know the Wisdom has a bar graph that moves through green, yellow and into red to indicate your nitrogen saturation level. I use the simulator to plan multi level dives, but I'd still love to know my pressure group. Has Sherwood ever thought of having a graphic for this (it wouldn't be very hard to design, the info is right in there any way!)

What a difference a day can make! I've done several hours of research since the above post and I know why there is no "pressure group" display in a dive computer other than a graph showing nitogen loading.

you can plan out the dive with a padi wheel for multi level and it will give you pg's ..use the computer also to keep track of things,use the computer also as a timer to follow your plan..If the computer craps out you can continue diving thru the day knowing what pg you are in..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom