NCD at the Breakwater 3/17 @ 9am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi everybody,

The North Coast Divers will be in Monterey from 3/17-3/19. We will be meeting at the Breakwater at 9am on Saturday. Come on down and say hi and dive with us if you have the chance. I will be with a group of people on the Monterey Express on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I think the rest of out group is looking at other places to shore dive. On Monday we will be hitting Lobos. Everybody is welcome.

That Monday morning Lobos trip looks interesting. I just went there with Roy today. I'll have to see what I have going on next Monday though, alot of things are up in the air at the moment.

This was taken about 9:03 am on Monday 3/12/07

Picture3.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture1.jpg

I don't think I have anything going on. Heard Silver Prince will be out of the water. So I may try to help work on her in the marina dry dock. If so I will stop by to say hi. If I am not I will be there to dive. Can't wait to meet you guys.

I'm going to be at Point Lobos again tomorrow 9am sharp unless I have to rent tanks at the Monterey Dive center because the Beachhopper 2 people have my tanks.

Ok Roy stop posting those picture. You're making me feel really jealous right now lol. You know I'm supposed to dive with you guys that MOnday. That damn raw oysters Sunday night changed my whole plan for Monday. But i'll see you tomorrow Roy then we can start posting pictures after that lol.

EEWWW I would never in hell eat an oyster let alone eat one that is raw. I rather look at one, thats the purpose of being a diver!

zvinzonz:
Ok Roy stop posting those picture. You're making me feel really jealous right now lol. You know I'm supposed to dive with you guys that MOnday. That damn raw oysters Sunday night changed my whole plan for Monday. But i'll see you tomorrow Roy then we can start posting pictures after that lol.
You missed out. We had a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom