Does anyone know how to contact Bare with size questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tank29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've already tried their online form at their website, but I got a message saying that the email was undeliverable. Does anyone have a phone number or email address I can use to contact Bare about? I have some questions about sizes for wetsuits that aren't used much here in TX.

Thanks!

tank29:
I've already tried their online form at their website, but I got a message saying that the email was undeliverable. Does anyone have a phone number or email address I can use to contact Bare about? I have some questions about sizes for wetsuits that aren't used much here in TX.

Thanks!
I sent them an email last week from their website. I got a reply from DIVE@bare-wetsuits.com

Good luck,

The shop you are ordering from should be able to help you. If that won't work let me know. I am one of their dealers and will be happy to get an answer for you.

Brent

Thanks guys! I'll try the email first and see how that goes!

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks like a good place to shop; I will probably use them to get the suit I need.

FWIW, I tried emailing Bare again, but I got the same message that the email was undeliverable. So I tried calling the Fitzwright 800 number that is on their website and apparently, it is the number for Bare as well. A very nice lady was able to help me out and answer all of my questions. So I guess all's well that end's well!

Thanks for the help everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom