June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, its about time this thread is started. Who is heading down to see Scuba_Si, MV and Tim the Rock during their Photofest in PG in June? Are we going to have a DOR? I am blocking my leave for the rest of the year... so I am going to put up my hand to be the first to go. Anyone else??

My tentative plan is (with Myra) to do a weekender in Anilao (June 9) and proceed by Aquav banca to PG in the afternoon the next day (June 10). Leave PG morning on the 12th. So DOR night can be on the 11th:D?

Still a plan.....

Alas, doesn't look good for a bit of "Hammertime"

I know Larry.. you'll be stuck in Macau, while our Korean leader will be in a much better divesite.. Cocos...

Looks like I'll have to irritate MV myself.. :)

I'm already doing my best - follow the Popcorn thread wherever it leads you...:)

P.S. Mike's Cocos trip is in August (I think) and if he'll reply to my email, I might even join him...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom