http://www.diveheart.org/

Diver Vehicle Tag in Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobski

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To all, I am looking to work towards getting a special "diver" tag in Georgia. This is at an early stage, and I need to find out how many people are interested in having their own dive tag. If you are interested in this tag, then please email me at bobski@hotmail.com telling me that you support the making of a state diver tag for all divers in georgia. please include name, zip code etc, to enable me to collate a list for DMV if required. I am currently talking to DMV in Atlanta to get as much information as possible. I will update this post as I get new information. I am looking for ideas on a tag, that will be suitable to recreational, technical and cave divers. It may be that I can arrange for seperate tags for each discipline, but I think it will only be a dive tag, which will have to work for all, so if any ideas would be appreciated

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't it take 1000 requests to make it worth their while to make a "special" tag? If I wasn't running my USAF tag on my vehicle, I'd definately go for it, but for now I'll stick to my military tag and my dive flag on the front..
divetruck_sm2.jpg

Neat idea.

Back
Top Bottom