Custom Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kiesel549

Registered
Reaction score
I currently do not fit into any off the rack wetsuits. Does anyone have any suggestions on 'cheaper' custom suits? So far we have looked at Liquid Fit and Aquaflite. Another one we found is Scubal, has anyone had any dealing wtih them? we have searched but can't find any reviews.
Thanks for the help,

I love my custom wet suit. New Wave Wetsuit in Fullterton CA.

Dave

FWIW, I recently bought one for my daughter from liquidfit. The quality & workmanship seem to be top notch. It just got here, so no field reports yet.

I have 3 custom wetsuits from Liquid Fit; 3mm full suit, 5mm full suit and a shorty. I love each one of them, but especially my 3mm full suit. It has kept me toasty warm for over 200 dives and it has many more to go before I would think of replacing it. Both of my full suits have the extended leg zippers . I wouldn't have a suit without them. I'm a very difficult person to fit. My first suit had to go back in for minor alterations, but other than that, the suits have been problem free. I would highly recommend a suit from Liquid Fit. When you do order, take advantage of Carolyn's offer to be on the phone with you when you measure. You want to make sure that you get the measurements right.

Good luck to you,
SWT

I have a custom hood from Terrapinwetsuits and booties from Liquid Fit. I would deal with either company again in a heartbeat.
Ber :lilbunny:

DaleHall:
I just got my Dragon hood from them in the mail yesterday Ber.. I think I'll get a look or two from all the Tech/Cave divers in the FL Springs next time I go. :D

We're going to be at the springs next week, you should come down and dive with us...a rabbit and a dragon, how cool!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom