Thursday 15th March weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi everyone!!!

no weighin for me this week - alot going on, family stuff and funerals so missed my appointment but got one set up for next week

ive had a ok week foodwise but a better week exercise wise so plodding along!!

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to see how everyone else is doing!!!

cheers

At first I thought I was going to have a wildly good week, then Wednesday morning I was up a couple of pounds, little wonder I was a bad girl. I had 4, yes count them 4 Stover Peanut butter Eggs, I knew I was bad. However yesterday I behaved myself again

This week 3lbs
Total 27.2 lbs

Hello Everyone!

This weeks weightin: 153.3lbs - yes! back to my lowest!
Last weeks weight: 154.0lbs
Loss this week: 0.7lbs
Total Loss to date: 61.7lbs
Target: 150lbs (+3.3lbs)

Well, been of a bit of a werid week for me, I was doing really well last Friday and Saturday - I was down to 152.6lbs on both days, then Sunday I decided to eat my main meal at lunch time and had a nice lunch out (Nachos! - my fav!), however got a call from a friend to sort out his PC in the evening, turn up and his doing a stirfry "I cooked something..." so I had two meals that day, needless to say Monday I was 155.5lbs - so been pounding out the km's - and trying to shift this - it worked!

Target for next week:152.0lbs...

Rich, it's okay you have come a long way, you are an inspiration, just looking at your before and current/progress pic you are doing awesome. Sometimes you need to eat the stuff you love (moderation is the secret, sadly I have not learned how to do that)

I have a loss this week! Yay!

Challenge start- 262.9
Today's weight- 261.0
Challenge loss- 1.9 lbs
Total lost- 44 lbs

Not feeling well... yet again. Woke up with a productive cough and headache. I'm starting to just feel like a train wreck. Seems I can't stay well for any period of time before I'm sick again. Well... gotta get ready for work. ugh.

Congrats on the loss ER, but I do hope you start to feel better soon! 44 lbs...way to go!

Well this is a loss week for me, 4# I reached 200.

Wow! Great losses this first week of the challenge... and Doghouse is *almost* 1/2 way to the prize!!! Whoa!!!

Thanks, Linda.

Well... dragging myself to work now. Thankfully, only a 6 hour shift. Still, ugh. LOL

I'm not going to admit it often, but I'm up to 224, pants fit a lil looser, shirts look different on me, and I'm using a new notch on the watch.. however, the lil soft area is not budging despite 3 days a week cardio, 2 days other... and a fairly well watched over diet. Time for a Dr visit anyway..... lets see whats outa whack!

153 lbs and climbing or maintaining. The muscles are sure developing :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom