drysuite -+35lbs!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboalreem

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Finally decided to get the CF200X here is my question...I have put on 35 lbs for the past few month for medical reasons, and they will be lost in the next 3 month...I have the money now to get my dry suite..not sure If i will have it later.:huh: .the question is should I have my dry suite sized to my current size or take a couple of inches that would leverage the 35lbs....does it make a huge difference, ....any recommendations?
thanks

You'll have this suit for a decade or more. Get it to fit the body you'll be going through life with for that time period.

A DS is motivation to keep it together, that's for sure. Hope you're OK, and you'll be loving that smaller size soon. A DS that is too big is no fun.

---
ken

Mo2vation:
You'll have this suit for a decade or more. Get it to fit the body you'll be going through life with for that time period.

A DS is motivation to keep it together, that's for sure. Hope you're OK, and you'll be loving that smaller size soon. A DS that is too big is no fun.

---
ken

Nearly good avice.

Do NOT buy the suit until the 35lbs is gone.

Trust me on this.

:)

Back
Top Bottom