when you don't have a kitchen...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

srt1548

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am currently living long term in a classy hotel in Cairo (employer’s choice) and when I arrived last June I was 190lbs. I decided I could go one way or the other with weight/fitness living in a 5*hotel - so opted for shedding weight and improving fitness - and both have had an amazing effect on my diving. I am down to 168 lbs and my air consumption is great - I now can get another 10/15 mins underwater.

My method has been simple - I work out at least 3 times a week (CV, upper body, abs), swim the other nights, don't eat carbs after breakfast and don't eat sweets/deserts at night. I have however found that my weight loss has stopped although I have continued the regime. I appear to be still toning up as my clothes now hang off me. But I still have some reluctant flab to shift. It is becoming really difficult and I don't have the usual freedom with my diet (which is becoming very boring) because I don't have a kitchen and have to eat out all the time. Any advice/tips? I am getting a bit despondent now. I have another 3 months here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom