Cressi 5mm worthwhile?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. That's the one I had. (Sold mine after buying a 7/5mm semi-dry) Bear in mind that I'm 5'10", 32" waist, fairly average proportions, and normally take a size L in wetsuits. In this one, I think I ended up needing either an XL or XXL. For some reason, they run very small. It's a very comfortable wetsuit, though. I think you'll be pleased with it.

Fish_Whisperer:
Yes. That's the one I had. (Sold mine after buying a 7/5mm semi-dry) Bear in mind that I'm 5'10", 32" waist, fairly average proportions, and normally take a size L in wetsuits. In this one, I think I ended up needing either an XL or XXL. For some reason, they run very small. It's a very comfortable wetsuit, though. I think you'll be pleased with it.

That helps me quite a bit. I'm 5'10" and 162 lbs. 32" waist is a hair loose on me, but what I usually buy. XL would be fitting, you say?

That may be the same one I used for my OW and AOW classes. It was a good suit. I don't want to say much about it since it was a heavily used rental and therefore may not fairly represent one that has had average use. It wasn't terrible to get in or move around for something that felt like it had all the air cells compressed out from over use. Seemed to hold up well for being a rental piece. I think I was in a fairly big one due to Cressi's sizing. Some foreign designers will design based on their local averages compared to designing for the American market. I think you'll be happy though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom