Offroading for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asser - try as I might I cannot see your pics, I do a bit of offroad driving myself and would like to have a look. Any way you could include them in your post ?

Asser;

Remind me never to go diving in remote location with u guys :)

Ya I know;
it sucks man ... I want to go to dahab i only went once and loved it.... but the problem i cant commit to ur dates ....

But i am just checking the dates for the Red Tooth Trigger Bay. I hope i can come. I would give you a call to check some logistics

Finally got to see them - looks like the kind of thing I would do as well !!
Didn't read the file extension, a bit slow to catch on on my part.

Great photos ! will be nice to hear the outcome as well (i.e. have you find any virgin dive site ?) - i heard that the Vis. is low, can you confirm?
Thanks

been through much of the same. hence the screen name. did have a rig in the back of the jeep to keep the gear bolted down. But one bounce that blew a shock and the rig was busted and a tank cracked my back windshield.
Will rebuild the rig in the back.
Great videos. Btw never show anyone a gps coordinates of any hidden spots. they tend to bring alot of others back with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom