Cruise in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
My husband and I always take a February vacation, this year we are booked on an NCL cruise to the Western Carribean. I have already read some opinions on this board of diving on cruise trips. However, I am going to dive with the on board dive program for the sake of convience and my husband, he is a non-diver, snorkles only. We have a great itinerary and I won't be diving at all of the ports. Most though, not all.

We are booked on the Norwegian Sun, Feb.8-15th. By any chance are there any other divers on this boards going on that cruise also? If so I would like to know. Maybe we all get together.

We will depart Miami, day at sea, Grand Caymen,then Roatan, then Belize City, Cozumel, a day at sea, return to Miami.

Right now I plan to dive Grand Caymen, which is an early am dive, then with my husband snorkle Sting Ray City. In Roatan I want to dive and possibly my husband will do the Discover Dive which is at the same time. Belize City do the jungle river trip no diving. Cozumel dive two tanks then, do whatever sightseeing or shopping my husband wants to do.

I am so anxious for this trip. Counting the days down. I haven't been in the water since Oct. 26th and I am really missing it. I don't think I will make it until February.

I did that trip last year. You will definitely enjoy the Sun if you like cruising! Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.

I have done some "cruise ship" diving. This looks like the best itinerary available for diving of any (most 7-day cruises have one or two decent "dive" stops). I'm looking forward to your trip report to see if it is as good as it looks.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom