Pee Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

washow88

Reaction score
I purchased a used DUI 50/50 FLX dry suit from the local dive shop.
The price was great and I could not afford not to buy it.
I need to install a pee valve in the suit, but I do not know anything about pee valves.
Can anyone tell me if there is a local dive shop in the area that sells and installs pee valves?
How much should I expect to pay for it?
Thank you

I don't know about local, but Salvo sells a good pee valve from what I've heard, and installation is supposedly not all that tough.

You could also send your suit off to superior drysuit repair and have them put one in for you. No prices, which annoys me: http://www.drysuitrepair.com/ Or another option: http://www.customdivingservices.com/ ($45)

Took me a six pack of beer to suck up enough guts to punch a hole in my new dry suit. Shouldn't take near as much for a used one. Easy after that. If you can install the inflation hose on your reg by your self you can do it. If you need to take the reg into the shop,,, maybe you should hire it out.

Lots of threads in the past on it. Try a search.

good luck don O

Better idea,,,buy a box of Depends. :)

Should take a few minutes, a soldiering iron, some glue and some sandpaper to scuff the places that you are gluing down. (Depending on you method, some people user washers)

Put a sock in it, uhhh, put it in a sock.

The shop you bought it from should be able to tell you if anyone local installs pee valves. If you send it back to DUI it will cost about twice as much as a good local repair.

Back
Top Bottom