Biking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsmith89

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Alright guys and girls I have decided it is time to lose the beer belly. I have always eaten well and have done strength training recently but decided time to do some aerobic exercise in the form of biking. Now my question is what is a good program to get on? I am looking to ride 3 or 4 times a week but I don't really have an idea how far and how hard I should go.

iking is a great way to get in shape. Have you also considered supplements such as hydroxycut to help you reach your goals?

jsmith89:
Alright guys and girls I have decided it is time to lose the beer belly. I have always eaten well and have done strength training recently but decided time to do some aerobic exercise in the form of biking. Now my question is what is a good program to get on? I am looking to ride 3 or 4 times a week but I don't really have an idea how far and how hard I should go.

I would start with some half-hour rides at a moderate pace. It's difficult to tell you how hard to go but get to a point where you are just beginning to breathe hard. If that feels okay, keep it up for the whole time. There's all kinds of info on the net and in books on how to use a heart rate monitor and I highly recommend getting one.

It's very important to make sure you are seated on the bike correctly. A trip to your local bike shop would be a good idea if you have never had your bike properly adjusted to you.
Have fun, and wear a helmet.
N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom