Booties without soles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orangelion03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a pair of 5mm or 7 mm booties without soles...or would this be considered a neoprene sock? I would like to wear them inside my DUI Rockboots when I dive wet (and I can use my XXL Jets). I tried shoving a soled bootie but it was a tad tight. I could get a heavy bootie, like a Pinnacle Orca or Seasoft Stealth, but am hoping a simple thick neoprene sock would work and be a little less money. Custom could be an option.

Thanks!

you can find 5 mm neoprene socks in freedive stores.

Thanks DD! Did a search and found 5mm socks from H2O Odyssey that should do the trick...$20 at a bodyboard shop.

Cheers!

Hi, we can help you out with neoprene socks in either 5mm or 7mm. I would recommend our Platinum material for the socks. You can have either neon green, neon yellow, royal blue, purple, or black for color choices. I give a 10% discount to scuba board members. My 3mm socks are $20. I guess I should charge a wee bit more for the thicker one, but we'll do it for $20.

Carolyn

Carolyn...Wish you had posted sooner, or I had waited another 3 hours before ordering the Odyssey socks!!! :D

Still, I would prefer 7 mm. Let me see if I can cancel my order and I'll get back to you.
What kind of turnaround do you have?

[We should be able to get those to you in under a week. From my own personal experience, I would suggest that you order your socks in a bright color. It's so much easier to keep track of them when they're off your feet. QUOTE=orangelion03]Carolyn...Wish you had posted sooner, or I had waited another 3 hours before ordering the Odyssey socks!!! :D

Still, I would prefer 7 mm. Let me see if I can cancel my order and I'll get back to you.
What kind of turnaround do you have?[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom