Good on-line shops to purchase a Dry-suit from?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PSDguy

New
Reaction score
Heya, can you guys give me some advice on some on-line shops that are reputable and good to deal with? Thanks alot.

I was moderately satisfied with my experience from Divetank.com

My advice - if you get a suit and it doesn't fit, send it back immediately and start over with a different size. Don't accept an offer to have the suit altered so it fits you.

I ended up with a "customized" suit that I couldn't return, when I should have refused alterations and ordered a smaller size. When the altered suit arrived, it still didn't fit right, but was diveable.

I was initially satified with the result, but 8 months later I'm realizing the suit is still too big and I'm looking at getting rid of it.

This wasn't Divetank's fault... more my own for being impatient and settling for a less than ideal fit. Don't make the same mistake.

-Brandon.

Divetank has the mixed reviews from the previous buyers...

When you order the suit, make sure of the delivery time and availability. It has been an issue on that matter.

You should get some training before you use your dry suit in order to dive safe. We sell dry suits on-line from a number of manufacturers but always recommend a training class.

Pinnacle Evolution 2 dry suit has been a very popular model and is a excellent dry suit. There are a wide range of sizes and we have a no questions asked return policy on everything we sell.

Divetank.com

the K

www.underwatersports.com: Almost 50 years in the Pacific NW. Dealers for most quality dry suit companies. UWS has full repair/replacement and offers multiple options.

Divetank is also a very good source.

Another vote for Scubatoys. I purchased my Bare Trilam from them and they, as always, were great to work with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom