Lost something but it is not weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doghouse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I and all of my fellow co-workers just lost our jobs.

So I have 4 mths to prepare for the next big change in my life. They decided our office was not needed so they are shipping us around the country.

Needless to say I just finished working on the house, gettting my scuba license, and getting a boat. Now I have to find a new place to live or lose my job....

I know once again this is another non scuba / fitness post, but I wanted to Birch to someone. My wife is a little upset about this also.

I have not been paying attention to my diet so I doubt I will have a loss this week.

I'm sorry to hear that, thats just sad :(.

Bugger that sucks and i hope this brings something around the corner that ends up being even better!!

try not to stress too much about it - have faith and confidence in yourself and your skills and go for it, make it happen!!

goodluck and hugs.... still sucks but look for the better thing in th horizon

Bummer DS...but as hard as it seems to be...they are at least giving you an option to move. My company just pats you on the butt out the door.

Oy that sucks. Sorry. Hope things work out for you.

Pack up the Lie-Nielsen’s, boat and dog and move to SoCal. Perfect for all of your hobbys!

Dave

So sorry to hear, Doghouse.

Have confidence in yourself and your abilities. You never know... you may find an opportunity that is begging for you, and the rewards just might be more than you've ever hoped for! Keep your chin up!

Well with 11 years of programming experiance and working for the 4th largest software company in the world, I think the job hunt should not be that bad. The hardest thing is the fear of the unknown. I have months to go yet, they let us know early enough to have time to figure out our future. I am just trying to figure out the where I want to live next. That and trying to remember what I have been doing over all that time.

Sorry to hear. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Sorry to hear about having to move, but at least they're no booting you altogether. Where are they looking at re-locating you? I'll bet there are a few divers in your new community that have it wired. Good luck, and stay out of trouble til I get there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom