Body Glove Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been hearing about a Body Glove dry suit coming out for some time, and read about it again today in a recent issue of PADI's Sport Diver magazine. However, Body Glove doesn't seem to have it on their web-site, and I can't find anything on it from searching the web.

From what I've heard, the date for release keeps getting pushed back. Anyone have any information on this? It looks like something worth buying, especially given the proposed $1,000 price. I'm in the market for a dry suit, and while DUI is my first choice, I'd like to consider this option if it's coming out anytime soon.

Thanks!

orangelion03:

Looks like it is. My Google skills are not what they used to be. :(

Here's a scan from the magazine:

bg_drysuit.jpg

I wrote them to see if they actually have them in stock. I haven't had any luck elsewhere.

Thanks!

I got my reply:

We do not [have them in stock]. Those were supposed to come in to us 2 months ago. We are finding it near impossible to get an actual arrival date on the from Body Glove. For some reason our system isn't reflecting the updated status on this item.

Oh well.

Hey Jake, they are in now. You are right BodyGlove completely pushed the dates from 12-06 to finally having them available in October of this year. Nice suit, so I guess they were worth the wait. Let us know if you are still interested as they are going for an introductory price of $779.95.

BodyGlove Polymer Backed Nylon Dry Suit w/ Nylon Sock Boots - Online SCUBA Gear

Attachments

• bg.gif
    bg.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 143

Back
Top Bottom