Thursday 22nd March Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi everyone!!!! :happywave:

well no weighin for me this week - super busy day at work but im donig ok food wise

but

on the weekend i checked out OzTek and saw a drysuit i really really liked... they dont make custom made and yes they have my current size in stock i want it to be a size smaller..... hows that for MOTIVATION!!!

for the past few days, when i felt like gonig out of control ive said "think of the drysuit" and its managed to get me thru..... will keep doing it!

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL.... comeon... you guys have SPRING AND SUMMER happening so hows that for motivation..... DIVING!!

cheers

I am preparing for the worst tomorrow, it has not been a good week, I am 100% positive there will be a gain this week. However I must say I have been on a very consistent downhill trend since January so I am bound to have a bad week, we'll see what tomorrow will bring. I did just want to give the team fair warning.

I'm pulling out of the weight because now that I lost my fat, its time to gain some muscles. Today's weight was 156 so I'm going to put that down for tomorrow since they say the muscles is more heavier then fat on the surface but in water, it will sink so everybody keep losing those weights and stay beautiful :). Hugs and kisses from Roy.

Hi All!

Long time no weigh in for me. I have been steadily losing about a pound a week. I am at 205 today. So, while not any huge losses, at least they will (hopefully) stay off for the long run!

I am eating all the junk I was avoiding for so long. Just so much freakin' stress with the teenager. He ran away for 3 weeks. I called the sheriff and had him picked up. He knows it was me and he won't talk to me. He's been in Juvenile Hall for the last week and a half. Tomorrow, he goes to court ordered rehab, which I am very grateful about. But, I really wish he would talk to me.

Good luck with everything SCA, 105 wow, why in the world are you even trying to lose weight, I don't think I ever weighed 105

Okay as announced I am up 2 lbs this week. So total loss now is at 25.2 lbs....back on track today

This weeks weightin: 152.0lbs - new lowest ever!
Last weeks weight: 153.3lbs
Loss this week: 1.3lbs
Total Loss to date: 63.0lbs
Target: 150lbs (+2.0lbs)

Projected weight next week: 150.6lbs

Congrats Trickster! That is an awesome total!

I with much reservation stepped on the scale this morning. I have not been exercising, and been eating waaayyy too much sugar.
So, imagine my surprise when I got on the scale and I lost a pound!! I am back at goal +2!!!
(myabe that 5K last night helped?)

Well, I am officially at my heaviest since last June - 225. I really hate winter :wink: The good news is that it's above freezing and looks to stay that way! The snow is almost gone and the light is at the end of the tunnel. The other good news is that everything still fits the same, so maybe it's just some muscle build up...

The moon must be in a weird phase or something ... my weight was all over the map this week swinging up and down through about a six-lb range. At weigh-in this morning it showed 232.0 ... down 1.2 lbs after last week's surge.

Headin' off to Coz this evening, so I won't be reporting in next Thursday ... I don't imagine I'll be losng any weight down there anyway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Truck weigh station says I'm hovering at 222 - the weight training must be taking effect because shirts aren't fitting tight in areas they did before, but more through the back, shoulder, chest and arms area :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom