new drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrmust

Contributor
Reaction score
i just recieved my new suit. i ordered from a company in england. it is a custom made suit and looks very nice and the fit is great.i was told 5 weeks build time and the suit arrived at my door 5 weeks to the day from my order. i just cant say enough about how nice the suit looks and the quality of the suit. i was hesitant about ordering a suit from the uk but would recomend them to anyone. a buddy of mine came over and looked at it and is ordering one today.

i ordered:
trilam cordura, front entry, zip cover, hd boots, relief zipper, 2 bellows pockets, suspenders, warm neck and custom fit. the total with options and shipping was $1090.

the company is : seaskin.com

Russ

I MUST SAY RUSS,that is one fine looking D/S you end'd up with there. i just hope that when my BARE TRiLam shows up, i am just as happy with that. if not, i see a year from now i will be putting in an order with SeaSkin and selling by Bare....anyway, time will tell.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom