new sail and dive boat for charter in South East Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailmaryann

Registered
Reaction score
new sail and dive boat in South East asia
hi everyone!
A keen diver and sailor myself, I have just bought a 54 foot sailboat (Mary Ann), which can be seen on www.sailmaryann.com
Take a look, compressor on board, and special rates for the diving community in the region! Diving skipper, instructor diver first mate, we love diving, particularly in remote places where we can dive jus the 4 or 5 of us...

My interests: sailing in comfort, preferably with a cold beer, and diving, preferably with pelagics or around wrecks... Thailand (both Phuket and Similan areas and Gulf of Thailand), Malaysia (Eastern side of Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah), and Philippines (Palawan) meet the requirement, and that's where Mary Ann will be for the next 7 months... Crossing the Pacific was great, and the ability to stop where we please when we please adds a lot to the fun.
Anyone has similar interest?
Contact us: info@sailmaryann.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom