Henderson Hyperstretch Titanium 5mm glove?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WI Scuba Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
West Bend, WI (about 30 miles north of Milwaukee)
# of dives
200 - 499
How is this glove? Specifically for somewhat cooler waters during the summer(Wisconsin lakes, quarries, and maybe lake Michigan). I have some 7mm mitts for very cold water ... but I'm looking for something more general use. are this pretty good? I see they have a 7mm in this also but I'm wondering if that would be overkill for most dives.

Thanks!!

http://www.hendersonusa.com/product_glove_popup_hyperstretch.html

I own a pair, though I haven't gotten a chance to try them out yet (first local dive of the season will be next weekend). I do like the fit much better than the other 5mil gloves I have, but that's about all the feedback I can give right now.

My wife and I both use them.
Nice gloves, warm and good feeling with them.
They also make a 7mm version for really cold water. I hate mits, I would rather have 5 numb nubs than 3 warm claws.

I use them with my dry suit. They'r not bad. I have very short fingers so have to wear a small glove & the stretching helps. The only minus is the stretch in the gloves can make it difficult to pull them off after a dive & to put back on before the next. Other than that, good gloves.

Thanks all!! That's good to know. I'm glad they are getting some positive feedback since I took the gamble and ordered them. I was starting to think maybe I should cancel it.

Wolfie2012, let me know what you think after you dive with them.

Cheers,
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom