New B Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I maybe moving to New B Around Montcon, What is out in this area for diving? Is there any tech diving on New B? Any Tec shops?
Chris

HybridDiver:
Hello, I maybe moving to New B Around Moncton, What is out in this area for diving? Is there any tech diving on New B? Any Tec shops?
Chris

OK, I'll try to be helpful.

In terms of diving, I know that members of the Moncton Dive Club dive frequently in various spots along the shores of Northumberland Strait. As well, you'll be within a few hours of driving to wreck diving in the Halifax area or wall dives in Deer Island, in the Bay of Fundy. I also know that scallop diving in the Pictou area is very popular with the Moncton crowd.

As for dive shops, there's Atlantic Dive Center, in the Moncton area. Although it's not a tec shop per say, they'll order anything you ask. Otherwise, you may want to check The Dive Shack, in Saint John, as well as Divers World and Torpedo Rays in Halifax.

There, I hope that helps!

-André in Fredericton

Oh awesome, Thanks soo much. I think we maybe going in the port elgin side, Not sure where that is.
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom