High School Boat Builders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
If you see my daughter and friends motoring out to sea, in the homemade boat, wave!

I can't believe these kids built this...pretty funny. Only in Hawaii Kai!

Speaking of boats, has anybody seen the new clear kayak?! They sell it on Maui.

collage64.jpg

The Molokini:

http://www.gonowsports.com/Products/productPreview.asp?img=../ProdImg/clearkayak_popup.jpg

Did that thing pass a CG stability test? Im thinking we will see the bottom of it. Nice looking thou. Do they need a Capt? Im always willing to take out a boat load of girls in bikinis!.....Damn, buring in hell again for that one.

They been working on this a while? Think I saw it pull up to the dock by KBP a couple months ago, but without the "superstructure". We wondered what the hell that thing was, and it did have kids conning it.

Hope they keep it inside the marina!

Did that thing pass a CG stability test?

I doubt it...they built a "house" up some trail about two miles too.

They are driving it under the bridge in the picture, it barely made it in mid tide.

I.m sure somebody will bust them soon, they don't have the proper sticker either (gasp) Spring break is almost over guys.

But, I have mine now.

gotta say I am SO happy to see kids still build things and explore outside ... I was starting to think the only thing kids did anymore was play video games and watch TV ...

Congratulate them for me ... even if they do get in trouble :wink:

kidspot:
gotta say I am SO happy to see kids still build things and explore outside ... I was starting to think the only thing kids did anymore was play video games and watch TV ...

Congratulate them for me ... even if they do get in trouble :wink:

... and we've all heard about Tim's boat story... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom