Thurs 29th March Weighin.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hmmmm - my platau continues

but ive done a few extra sessions of exercise and cut down my portion sizes so will see what happens next week

anyone else??? how you guys doing?? at least you have summer now to INSPIRE YOU!!

so ringing the SB Challange Bell.... how is everyone doing!!!!

cheers

I am keeping my fingers corssed for positive morning results (err is that actually "-" results), well you know what I mean.

hehehe - positive thoughts for a negative result

It is still Wednesday....:confused:

RoyN:
It is still Wednesday....:confused:

Not donwunder!

That avatar is old, I need to get a new one, hopefully I'll post a new one after Saturday when I go to Point Lobos. :D

:showtime:

This weeks weightin: 149.6lbs - new lowest ever - and below my target! :D
Last weeks weight: 152.0lbs
Loss this week: 2.4lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.4lbs
Target: 150lbs (-0.4lbs)

Yeah for Trickster!

Now my good and bad news.

I had hoped to break the 30 lb mark today keeping up with the 10 lbs per month, however no such luck, but the good news is

down 3.2 lbs this week
for a total of 28.4 lbs

Well...I am just disgusted...2 weeks of 2 a day diving, carrying tanks and gear, and I managed to only lose 2 pounds....Well!!!! That's it I quit, no more trying....Wait, what Cheddarguy? You mean I can't eat carmel flan everynight and drink beer every day with the Dive Bus and expect to lose weight??? Hey in the world in my mind, I can too...Ok So back on the bus...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom